miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

Chicken on Spicy Mustard Sauce


I started to learn about cooking when I was 13, because at that time mom said I was already too old to be needing someone to cook me the lunch or dinner, and she wasn't in the mood to be paying a person to do that. So, little by little I started to learn about cooking, starting with the basics: hamburguers, noodles, rice, etc. 

As years went on, I learned better recipes and started to do some more elaborated dishes and even desserts: lasagna, cake, pancakes and more. I started to like to improvise gourmet recipes based on basics dishes, and then I invented something that I keep cooking until now: Chicken on Spicy Mustard Sauce. It's a very simple recipe but a very delicious one: I chop some chicken beefs and mix them with onions and peppers, then I add some South West spicy mustard (thank you Great Value) and cook all on a wok. But before add the chicken, I put some olive oil with smashed garlics and let it cook for a while, doing that you can have some extra flavour on the chicken. Finally I add some white wine in the middle of the process.


I like to cook it on apecial momments like family dinners or birthdays, or just to give my mom something nice to eat after work, accompanying the chicken with some white rice, noodles or smashed potatoes. On winter nights it seems to be that, after work or college, it's always nice to eat something warm and a bit of spicy.

3 comentarios:

  1. your chicken sounds very tasty, I would like to cook it someday! maybe I can use your recipe, see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooh! Someone who thinks about the intense flavors. I always thinked that chicken has a sort of soft flavor so I agree with mixing it with spiciness and pepper. But that is why you need to serve it with smashed potatoes and a glass of water. :)

    ResponderEliminar