viernes, 8 de abril de 2016

Canada

I would like to go to so many places, but even if I want to know different cultures and other ways to live, I have always been wishing to end living in a country with some special things, you know, about the weather, the people, even the houses, a country that in some way, seems to be perfect to you.

For some reason, Canada seems to be the perfect place for me, because in so many ways it looks like a pretty nice country for a person like me. In first place, the weather: I'm not the kind of guy who loves the sun and the summer, I am n winter fan you know, I love grey days and naked trees. But in some way, I would not like the idea of extreme cold, to be chilling all the time and getting a cold every day. Looks like Canada is a eternal winter country, but not a "extreme winter" country, I mean, a very nice winter, that winter that have very cold days but you don't end dying frozen if you are not using the right clothes. It seems to be that kind of nice cold days that you can get along drinking coffee all the time, and I hate when I can't drink coffee because the heat of summer days, I would really like to have the chance of been always drinking coffee because it's kind of cold.

Second place: The people. I don't know much of Canada but the things that people who had lived there. They say is awesome, that nobody's is extremely poor there, and they have a very different society system that cares a lot about the people. It seems to be that the only worry there is not get killed by a moose while you a driving in the highways, that sounds awesome: to live in such a perfect country that you can't be worried about beeing poor and have no health or school for your children, and the only problem is if a moose kills you, and anyway, it seems to be a very nice way to die, they are very cool animals. People living that way must to be very nice and sweet people.

  

I would like to walk around the streets full covered with snow every night, drinking coffee and with a siberian husky by my side, sounds awesome. I really hope that someday I will travel there and have a very nice years living in Canada, that have (I almost forget it) some of the very best musicians of our time.

    

God bless Canada.


1 comentario:

  1. I like the idea, my dad always speaks about Canada, but I think that it's very cold to me. In the last winter I went to Miami and
    I discovered that I love the hot sea! :)

    ResponderEliminar